Information and Pictures Please of the Star AE 8672

rsohn65820

Hi Reba,

There are pictures at cruisedeckplans.com of this cabin. There are a total of 20 pictures. In order to see them though you have to join. I think it was $9.99 for one year. If no one else comes up with anything maybe this will help you.

Thank you all for your replies. One of the things I was wondering is in the pictures I have seen it looks like the couch is really small like a love seat size and it looks like one chair without arms. Is that correct? I am just wondering if there is comfortable seating.

Rshon.. one of these days I am going to learn how to attach pics to my postings on CC, however until then, I have a few pics I could email you that are from 9232 on the Star. It should basically be identical. Might be a mirror image, but should still be the same. If you would send me an email to the address below, I will send you a few pics. It might take me a day or two as I am not very good at checking my emails, but I will be glad to send them. 8-)

I can tell you this. YOU WILL LOVE IT. The AE on the Star has had without a doubt our best overall memories of a cruise. We are extremely fond of 9232.

Archived