Quest

The Quest is awesome. It is basically the only "show" I look forward to when I cruise. I, too, will keep all of the details secret. I will, however, give you a little taste by saying that there is usually some mild male nudity as well as a number of "flying female undergarments". Uh oh...I may have said too much.

During quest you will be asked to ____________ with your ____________. Then you will _____________along with______________. After that is done then you will get the privilege of _______________ while ___________________. Oh and dont forget to bring ______________ and _______________ and to wear ___________ and _______________. You will know what the blanks can be filled with after you see quest!

Just remember two things. Don't sit and watch....join and play! Bring you sense of humor, and laugh your _________________ off!!!

Also i would recommend AGAINST looking at youtube. Half the fun of quest is not knowing what to expect, hence the vague answers!

Been on a few cruises, always vowed never to get involved in the Quest.

Last cruise, there's our group smack bang in the middle of it all. We had such a great time and laughed so much.

Just remember to leave your dignity at the door and bring your sense of humour :D

Archived