Westerdam - hangers?

ybarber

Just an FYI for Westerdamers regarding closets. When you open the middle closet and note where the 'normal' hanging closet space is, if there appears to be only half a closet, push the shelf up. I remember reading on the boards one person complained that they only had 1/2 closet space height, so I investigated (forgot to take photos though) and noticed that there is a shelf that folds down to make an extra shelf instead of a full sized closet, just push the shelf towards the back and you will have your full sized closet. There is also another 1/2 sized closet (at least in the VA category) in the bottom right closet to hang things like shirts and short jackets.

Joanie

Don't waste precious packing space by packing hangers. Your cabin steward will bring you as many as you need! Same with shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. Also - don't pack your 1200-1500 watt hair dryer. The ship's electrical system cannot handle that wattage. Hair dryers are provided for you in your cabin. While they may not "blow the hair off your head" - they do the job and I've found them most adequate for my needs.

Archived