Nassau with a 2-year-old

Dukegirl5577

Looking for suggestions on what to do in Nassau with a 2-year-old.

Last time we went, DH and I walked around and saw the historical sites in the morning before doing the stingray snorkel at Blackbeard's Cay in the afternoon, but we think that's out.

What would you recommend?

Our son was 5 the last time we went to Nassau. We went directly from the ship to the water taxis and took one over to Atlantis. (I'm thinking it was $3pp?) He loved the ride over and when we got there, we bought his daddy a hat and him a flute from one of the vendors we passed by. The walk to Atlantis took us through a shopping area where we stopped for specialty coffees. Once at Atlantis, we walked the grounds and saw all the beautiful architecture, free aquarium areas, and our son posed on lots of the neat things for photos, including King Tritan's throne. Once we were done, we took the water taxi back to the ship, bought our daughter a necklace from another vendor, then got back on board the ship. Our son has asked us over and over since then to please, "can't we just drive back to Nassau?!" ;) We are trying hard to plan a cruise later this year to take him back and buy the wristband for him to enjoy all of Atlantis for the day since he is now 10. I think our first experience would be perfect for a family with a 2 year old. It was a wonderful day. Good luck and have fun! :)

Archived