Host Mach.......your back

mebecindi

I'll try to get the Capers scanned and uploaded this evening. They'll be available on my PhotoBucket account.

I have virtually EVERY piece of paper that arrived in my cabin and a few that I snagged from various places.

As long as Steve Cassel is your cruise director you can trust these Capers to be accurate.

Believe me, the ship is gorgeous, my favorite of the Fantasy Class and the staff and crew SUPERB!!!

You'll have a brilliant time.

PLEASE, if you can afford it... do the Chef's Table. It was the most outstanding dining experience I have EVER had!

They're now doing it on both Progreso and Cozumel nights so a VERY lucky 24 people will get to experience it!!!

:)

Thank you....I will be checking back tonight.

I think my husband is getting tired of hearing about cruises....We are trying out best to plan one for next year. We have never been, but I wanna go so bad....

I think about it all the time....lol

And reading this board everyday is making it so much worse....

Quick question, you mentioned the capers will be scanned into your photo bucket account. will i be able to print them out to read them better?

I'll try to get the Capers scanned and uploaded this evening. They'll be available on my PhotoBucket account.

I have virtually EVERY piece of paper that arrived in my cabin and a few that I snagged from various places.

As long as Steve Cassel is your cruise director you can trust these Capers to be accurate.

Believe me, the ship is gorgeous, my favorite of the Fantasy Class and the staff and crew SUPERB!!!

You'll have a brilliant time.

PLEASE, if you can afford it... do the Chef's Table. It was the most outstanding dining experience I have EVER had!

They're now doing it on both Progreso and Cozumel nights so a VERY lucky 24 people will get to experience it!!!

:)

What is the chef's table, how much is it and how do you get picked? Also, have you done the "behind the fun" tour for $95 a person? Is it worth the money for two people? Thanks for the info Mach!! Glad you had a great time on your cruise. Mine's in 2 weeks!! :)

Mach, Im guessing you thought the library was gorgeous where you had dinner. Im so glad you loved Ecstasy. Now you know why I say service on Ecstasy is better than on Conquest which is spotty.

I don't want to spoil Mach's review, but suffice it to say that the service was excellent!!!!!! Ahmed is the best head waiter I have had in years on a Carnival ship!!!!!! Food was always hot and we even got Creme Brule' on the last night simply because my wife's aunt said something to him on the second to last night when it still was not on the dessert menu. EXCELLENT!!!!!

MACH's REVIEW:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1151977

Archived