another luggage tag question!

54clones

Members of my group will be switching cabins (from original booking) once we are on board. Can we use a luggage tag for the cabin they are actually staying in? Or should we stick with sending the bag to the originally booked cabin? Don't want to confuse the bag handlers, just trying to avoid lugging bags from cabin to cabin!

I have all the luggage tags printed...was asking if we use the tags to send the luggage to the cabin of original booking or to the cabin we are switching to? I have it straight in my head (ha ha) just afraid of confusing the bag handlers (if they are checking printouts, names matching up to cabins, etc.).

I have all the luggage tags printed...was asking if we use the tags to send the luggage to the cabin of original booking or to the cabin we are switching to? I have it straight in my head (ha ha) just afraid of confusing the bag handlers (if they are checking printouts, names matching up to cabins, etc.).

You can switch it yourself, or just give the "correct" location to the ports and they will place a tag (the old kind) on for you.

I would put the cabin numbers on the tags that you want the luggage to be delivered to. (I don't think anybody has time to check lists to match names to cabins anyway.)

Archived