Cabin #8136 on Solstice 4/25/10

LuvSand&Sun

I was trying to get a midship balcony but was told there was not one available (booked thru online TA). So if not midship would you go Forward or Aft?? I have heard forward more sway and aft more soot....I would really like the bed near the balcony can anyone tell me how to figure that out. How can I what cabins are available??

Going in April I would think the Caribbean would be calm.. do you agree??

Thanks any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,:D

Corinna

I was trying to get a midship balcony but was told there was not one available (booked thru online TA). So if not midship would you go Forward or Aft?? I have heard forward more sway and aft more soot....I would really like the bed near the balcony can anyone tell me how to figure that out. How can I what cabins are available??

Going in April I would think the Caribbean would be calm.. do you agree??

Thanks any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,:D

Corinna

The only part of your question I can answer is how to see what cabins are available. It's tedious, but if you have a list of cabins you're interested in, go to the website and go through as if you are booking. There is an area where you can type in the cabin number. If it is not available, there is a notice that it's not. Otherwise, you will have the opportunity to book it. If it's a cabin you actually want, put a hold on it (lasts for 48 hours) and then call your TA and have them book you into that cabin. You have to release the hold just before they try to grab the cabin for you. I've done it a few times and never had a problem. (Of course, if you're not using a TA, then just go ahead and book it yourself). Happy sailing :)

Wow...that is great information...Thanks that is very helpful!!
There is another site go www put in sea and scanner,thats all Iam allowed to say. It has all of the cabins available.There is one hump 2A 7284, 2 2B-6217-6230 and 4 1B on the hump.According to the Celebrity site the better 1B are cheaper than the 2 A and 2B. No way to figure out why.Hope this helps.

teajak...Wow three price drops aren't you lucky!! (I guess that you booked directly thru X to easily get the price dropped??) After looking at a few different dates...I felt the prices for this sailing are quite good for the Solstice. I just booked yesterday but I am so excited about the cruise!

Corinna

teajak...Wow three price drops aren't you lucky!! (I guess that you booked directly thru X to easily get the price dropped??) After looking at a few different dates...I felt the prices for this sailing are quite good for the Solstice. I just booked yesterday but I am so excited about the cruise!

Corinna

Our TA always gets the price drop for us,I keep checking on the Celebrity site and usually see it before she does, then she calls Celebrity.This time we booked on board the Solstice in Jan. and transferred the booking to our TA as soon as we got home.That is how we managed to get the handicapped room,it wasn't listed as available to our TA but the booking agent on the ship had six available.You can always check for price drops by going into the Celebrity site to book a cruise.The ship is marvelous, you will love it.

Archived