Babysitting and Camp Carnival

In2why

I realize that the kids are in different age groups during the early programs, but what happens at night if they stay after 10pm. Are the kids still separated by age groups? Or are they together watching movies? If we use the late night care, that would be the only time I think it would bother my little people not to be together. :o

I know it looks like they are very strict about the ages in Camp Carnival. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them taking a child under 2? We have a 3 year-old and an 18 month old. I wouldn't leave the older one without the younger one (what would be the point? and she would be mad). I am prepared that I will not be able to leave them there, but just wondering if there is a chance . . .

MJK I don't have any experience personally, but from what I've read, 6 months is a little excessive for them to bend the rules. I have read where they've done it for children who have a birthday within a month and the week they are on and things like that but taking a 1 1/2 year old as opposed to a 2 year old is quite a difference IMHO.

I know it looks like they are very strict about the ages in Camp Carnival. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them taking a child under 2? We have a 3 year-old and an 18 month old. I wouldn't leave the older one without the younger one (what would be the point? and she would be mad). I am prepared that I will not be able to leave them there, but just wondering if there is a chance . . .

We went on a family cruise in April on the Carnival Freedom, @ the time my youngest son was right @ 23 months, and he was not allowed in Camp Carnival.

nope- not a snowballs chance in Hell will they take your 18 month old.

Camp is opened for you and the 18 month old from noon til 2 but you MUST stay with the toddler. Now at 10pm when the babysitting starts at 6.00 per hour for the 1st one.and 5.00 for the second child per hour.

You say the younger one will be mad? what will they be when the older one starts school.

Would be nice for the 3 year old to go and burn some energy- doesnt have to go all day. 30 minute programs during the day

nope- not a snowballs chance in Hell will they take your 18 month old.

Camp is opened for you and the 18 month old from noon til 2 but you MUST stay with the toddler. Now at 10pm when the babysitting starts at 6.00 per hour for the 1st one.and 5.00 for the second child per hour.

You say the younger one will be mad? what will they be when the older one starts school.

Would be nice for the 3 year old to go and burn some energy- doesnt have to go all day. 30 minute programs during the day

Well, I figured that. Anyway, my older one would be mad if I left her there and took her brother with us. Not much point for us, either.

As for the babysitting starting at 10PM, I don't know who thought that up. I can't imagine using that, my kids are in bed at 8, and these days we usually follow pretty soon after.

Archived