dining questions, room service and buffet

39august

I believe I have read that you may order from the dining room menu for room service to your cabin during dining room hours. Is that correct? I surely hope so as we are waitlisted for early dining on the Vision Feb. 27 cruise which we just booked today. We have a Junior Suite so should have plently of room to eat in the cabin, if we can't get the early seating. Also, does the Windjammer serve some of the same things as the dining room in the evenings?

Yes you can always order from the dinning room menu for both lunch and dinner during approp. hours. The Windjammer does tend to have the same items as the main dining rooms. You will notice the lunches the next day are made with left overs from the night before's dinner. i.e. - fish for dinner, some creative fish entree for lunch.

Indeed, during dinner-time, you can order (most, but not all) items from the dining room menu. Also, the Windjammer serves not some, but rather most of the same things as the dining room, and it seemed a wonderful alternative to us on our last cruise.

Archived