Cave - Tubing . com

INTERLINER13

We just got off the ship on Sunday February 28,2010. We went Cave Tubing with cavetubing.bz. The geltleman that owns it is a man naned Vitalino Reyes. It was the best. Everyone else were 12 abreast tied together while there were only 5 of us. we were able to see many things that others were not. Our guide Carlos took us througe more caves then the norm. Afterwards we went right down the road to meet Vitalino's familty amd heve a bite to eat. The family was as genuine as they get and the food was outstanding.

I am not one to go off course and take someone not from the ship but we found that this was half the price and you received more then you would from the ships tours. I would highly recommend Vitalino and heis crew. Don't get the wrong impression he is not a small independent operator he handles huge crowds and does ships also it is an alternative from the ships long waits.

We met a great couple from Canada and at first we were a little skeptical but just let them get you there and you will be extremely gald you made the decision to go with them for the expierence.

We just got off the ship on Sunday February 28,2010. We went Cave Tubing with cavetubing.bz. The geltleman that owns it is a man naned Vitalino Reyes. It was the best. Everyone else were 12 abreast tied together while there were only 5 of us. we were able to see many things that others were not. Our guide Carlos took us througe more caves then the norm. Afterwards we went right down the road to meet Vitalino's familty amd heve a bite to eat. The family was as genuine as they get and the food was outstanding.

I am not one to go off course and take someone not from the ship but we found that this was half the price and you received more then you would from the ships tours. I would highly recommend Vitalino and heis crew. Don't get the wrong impression he is not a small independent operator he handles huge crowds and does ships also it is an alternative from the ships long waits.

We met a great couple from Canada and at first we were a little skeptical but just let them get you there and you will be extremely gald you made the decision to go with them for the expierence.

Check out his reviews:

http://cavetubing.bz/tours/reviews

there are a few reviews on the board about cave-tubing.com so try doing a search? Also, check out tripadvisor.com and there are a ton of reviews. we're using them for just the tubing and have heard some great things

I'd be weary of reviews where people only post 1 or 2 posts and it's ONLY about a certain tour company. I've heard theres marketers that come on here and only tout a certain company. :)

Archived