Does anyone know which area of the beach RCCL uses for their beach excursion?

avp1234

I've never been to Grand Cayman, but from what I can tell Royal Palm and Sea Grape Beach are the best places to go. Do they use either one of these? Are their any beach resorts to get passes at on your own? Also, is there any shopping near the beach or the port? Thanks in advance.

I've never been to Grand Cayman, but from what I can tell Royal Palm and Sea Grape Beach are the best places to go. Do they use either one of these? Are their any beach resorts to get passes at on your own? Also, is there any shopping near the beach or the port? Thanks in advance.

They likely go to Sea Grape or some other beach. I've never seen a cruise ship excursion to Royal Palms...although that doesn't mean there might not be. :D

Few of the hotels offer day passes, as far as I can tell.

There is TONS of shopping near the port and near the beach. It's mostly expensive, but there's tons of it...mostly tourist stuff or high end jewellry and such...

Archived