Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

I love capris..and that is what I wear in the evenings on the boats all the time. (and shorts during the day)

And I also wear Capris (dress capris) to work in the spring/summer...love them!

I think the poster was commenting on men wearing capris. :cool:

LOL I don't see anything wrong with this. She is asking about wearing cotton capri's and a tee shirt. Some of my island wear consists of cotton capris and a t-shirt. I agree with the poster who said as long as you are wearing the appropriate undergarments, than go fo it. GEESH, It's not like she is parading around in a négligée!

Now i would go to that parade....:rolleyes:

LOL I don't see anything wrong with this. She is asking about wearing cotton capri's and a tee shirt. Some of my island wear consists of cotton capris and a t-shirt. I agree with the poster who said as long as you are wearing the appropriate undergarments, than go fo it. GEESH, It's not like she is parading around in a négligée!

I'd love to watch that parade! Or the itsy bitsy teenie weenie bikini contest.

Knee-length shorts are your friend. And board shorts. ;)

Lol I have a pair of those! I have knee length shorts they're called boyfriend shorts and they're absolutely my favorite even over the capris! As far as the board shorts go they wouldn't agree with my rather large backside because most of them seem to sit on the hip! I'd be "selling crack" every time I sit down!

BEST line by far... good thing I didn't read this at work, because I just laughed out loud :D

How did I miss that post! Lmao! I guess we should all buckle up for a bumpy ride since this thread has caught the attention of G'ma:rolleyes:

Lol I have a pair of those! I have knee length shorts they're called boyfriend shorts and they're absolutely my favorite even over the capris! As far as the board shorts go they wouldn't agree with my rather large backside because most of them seem to sit on the hip! I'd be "selling crack" every time I sit down!

There was store called Steve and Barry's that was going out of business a couple of years back, so I got three really great pairs for about $2 a piece and then took them in for alteration. My tailor thought I was nutz, but they turned out well.

There was store called Steve and Barry's that was going out of business a couple of years back, so I got three really great pairs for about $2 a piece and then took them in for alteration. My tailor thought I was nutz, but they turned out well.

RIP Steve & Barrys. College t shirts for under 8 bucks. :(

RIP Steve & Barrys. College t shirts for under 8 bucks. :(

I miss Steve and Barry's:( I went to the 1 at Potomac Mills Mall about a month before it closed. There was hardly anything left.

30% of the people in this thread will watch Titanic tonight to relive the good old days. :p

Or Ghost Ship?? :confused:

ROTFL!!!!!!

Just as long as it's not Boat Trip with Cuba Gooding Jr. That movie freakin' blows.

LOL I have never been able to make it all the way through that movie! It was just horrible!

Just as long as it's not Boat Trip with Cuba Gooding Jr. That movie freakin' blows.

WHAT?!? :mad: That movie always gets me laughing. Nothing like straight-to-video comedies with outrageous cameos. And to have Roger Moore essentially recreating the entire James Bond motif? Quite hilarious! :D

The Crazies had a PJ party ... wonder if there are people on other message boards, asking why those people had the PJs on at night.

I'm sure there were many "tsk tsk"s from the stick in the muds. :p

Archived