Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

Seems fine to me. Just wondering if those that think this is inappropriate also think bathing suits are inappropriate? Sounds like your pj's are less revealing than some bathign suits.....

Its not that I dont notice what some people wear, but I cant say I care. Im not into being a fashion plate.. I did notice a girl at my dinner table whose dresses seemed 2 sizes too small and like she was going to spill out of the top ... kind of like a fascination, to see if she had a accident, but I didnt care as far as object .. but some you gotta admit dress and you cant help but notice. Its a vacation, so who cares.

I am sailing on the Fascination in July. I plan on enjoying coffee on the serenity deck in the morning's. I have 2 cute pajama sets,that dont really look like PJ's. They're cotton capri's and a tee shirt. I dont really want to get dressed for my day just to go have coffee early in the morning. If its cool I may even take my bath robe. Do any of you think that would be inapprpriate? They are very modest and I wont mind putting on my undergarments either.

I just got off the Fascination this morning and by all means, wear your pjs around! We wore our bath robes around the boat throughout the entire day and there were plenty of other people doing the same. Hell... I disembarked this morning in my pjs. No one cares at all! Enjoy yourself!

Seems fine to me. Just wondering if those that think this is inappropriate also think bathing suits are inappropriate? Sounds like your pj's are less revealing than some bathign suits.....

I believe it is not the clothes being inappropriate.......it is where you wear them............

Thanks Heather!

Like the CruizinMom! I soooo feel ya. I cant sit there past then,b/c sure enough Ill have a dream Im one of the frozen floaters...{bless their heart}

Nunu, you can take it!!! lol.

MsFireFly, first let me say,TY for saying something on a thread I posted!:) You cracked me up!!! Made me think of Steel Magnolia's " like 2 pigs,fightin unda a blanket". you know what I mean,lol.

I will talk about ppl all day long, b/c I know they are doing the same about me,lol. I aint mean, I just state fact!:D

I believe it is not the clothes being inappropriate.......it is where you wear them............

Maybe I am confused.....doesn't she want to wear them on the Serenity Deck? Isn't that the adult only sun bathing area?

Maybe I am confused.....doesn't she want to wear them on the Serenity Deck? Isn't that the adult only sun bathing area?

Sooo then why would anyone think bathing suits would be inappropriate:confused:

They aren't on the Inspiration and Imagination.

OP, as long as they aren't raggedy or overtly pajamas, go for it.

Smoking is allowed on the Inspiration and the Sensation in the serenity areas.(at least when I was on them) On both ships, I have asked the drink servers if its allowed and they said yes. They even went to the bar and got me an ashtray.

Ok, so do I have this straight???

It is ok to wear a bathing suit on Serenity Deck, but not PJ's???

Bathing suit,yes, NOT just, birthday suit. Pajama's at your own discretion....

Mimxmom~ No,its the adults only retreat. and clothes are a MUST,lol.

It's in APPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order room service or get dressed

She'll have on a lot more than the girls in bikinis running around the ship, why shouldn't she be comfy? She said it's a capri set and she would wear undergarments.

When I visit my sister in Cali I see girls in pj bottoms all the time in the stores, she said they just do that there.

I say if you don't feel uncomfortable wearing it and your not bearing anything obscene I wouldn't worry about what others say.

It's like some people are assuming all PJ's are sheer?? :confused: I'm a guy and even I know that Victoria's Secret makes most of its money off the Pink line these days which from what I've seen is basically all conservatively styled PJ's, sweats, and t shirts and such and you see them worn all over the place even if you dont realize they are "PJ's"...I see girls wear them to class and back in the states they are all over the malls and such...its not like the OP was thinking about wearing a teddy out to the Serenity deck...:rolleyes:

I saw go for it! It is your vacation after all! I admit that I am guilty of wearing my pj's in public...they are so comfy! I'd wear them to work if I could, but I don't think that would go over very well! :rolleyes:

I am sailing on the Fascination in July. I plan on enjoying coffee on the serenity deck in the morning's. I have 2 cute pajama sets,that dont really look like PJ's. They're cotton capri's and a tee shirt. I dont really want to get dressed for my day just to go have coffee early in the morning. If its cool I may even take my bath robe. Do any of you think that would be inapprpriate? They are very modest and I wont mind putting on my undergarments either.

If you want to go out dressed like you come from the ghetto by all means knock yourself out. It is becoming more prevalant these days. A lot of people wear them to the mall. America is just becoming dumber and trashier by the minute.

If you want to go out dressed like you come from the ghetto by all means knock yourself out. It is becoming more prevalant these days. A lot of people wear them to the mall. America is just becoming dumber and trashier by the minute.

:eek:

Im not from the ghetto by any means, Im from "tha Holler". I even make jam and jelly,and twice in my life,Ive been barefoot and pregnant too.:eek: The nerve of me,huh, wantning to leave the holler and explore my world,huh? Here's what I think of what you wrote, "Bless your heart!" How do you know Im not working on my Masters in History? WHat you said was down right hateful and youre WRONG for it.

Im not from the ghetto by any means, Im from "tha Holler". I even make jam and jelly,and twice in my life,Ive been barefoot and pregnant too.:eek: The nerve of me,huh, wantning to leave the holler and explore my world,huh? Here's what I think of what you wrote, "Bless your heart!" How do you know Im not working on my Masters in History? WHat you said was down right hateful and youre WRONG for it.

I like your style:D and I hope you have a great cruise!

Wow, who peed in your Cocoa Puffs?

I am so glad that as long as it covers me it is ok. I have a really comfy nightgown that sure covers more than a bathing suit. I guess it is ok to wear it around with or without undies. I'm sure no one will care especially if I match it with the blue bunny slippers that match. All covered up and really comfortable. Yea- I may come to like this new world.

Archived