2006 Mediterranean cruises??

I don't have any insight, but can't wait to read those who post here. I too am thinking about a 2006 Med cruise with my family. I have a question for you though...what is so great about the aft cabins? I have read many posts about them, but don't get it.

...just a few more hours until I am sipping a silly drink on the Jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe the schedule was release in May of 2004 for summer 2005. We are booked on Celebrity for the Northern Europe this soming summer and remember that the Jewel schedule came out a 3-4 weeks before Celebrity and I booked that in June.

My husband talked me into the aft one trip, and since then, we try to book aft with every cruise. There is something about being in back of the ship, its hard to explain. Plus, the balcony has always been larger than on sides of ship. We also find the aft quiet and very romantic. Try it just once, but you will need to book early for they go fast. Have fun on your next cruise.

Archived