Freedom of the seas deck 7 aft questions

Rmunson72906

I posted a thread similar to this under the royal caribbean forum, and thought I'd post here to get more opinons. We are booked on the Freedom of the Seas on 5/16/10 in Junior suite 7712. We changed to an aft balcony because I've heard they're hard to come by and many people like them, also there are 4 adults in the Junior suite(we know no privacy 1 bath, but we also know that there is plenty of room besides that and are not concerned.:)) And we thought it would be great to have a larger balcony, plus my husband thought it would be cool to be on the back of the ship. Now I find out that the infostructure of the ship blocks the view, you cant look straight down and your balcony is set in further. Most everyone in the group still thinks it's worth the money. What are your opinions? Is the larger balcony worth it, Does it still feel like your on a balcony, Is it private,Did you enjoy your balcony and most of the vies? Does anyone have pictures from this room especially of the view, or from any aft room on deck 7, I have seen pics from voyager class but really would like to see some from freedom and get opinons from those people. Any and all opinons appreciated, the quicker response the better. thanks!!

Hello, I went to the RC board and put 7712 in the search feature and it brought up 2 pages of posts about that cabin. Not all of them are the Freedom, but, remember the Independence and the Liberty are sister ships to the Freedom so the cabin is more or less the same. People LOVE aft balconies, but, I have never done any balcony, so, I can't say..Good luck...Maureen

Archived