Laundry price list

cruzisme

If choosing the Unlimited Laundry option, do you have to request it at the Purser's Desk or can you just mark Unlimited Laundry on the first bag you send and then they'll bill you for it?

When we board, we'll already have 3 days' worth of dirty laundry from our pre-cruise, so I want to send a bag the first night/morning, but if we have to request the billing from the Purser, that means standing in line upon embarkation, or a few hours later, and that line is always long on embarkation day.

If choosing the Unlimited Laundry option, do you have to request it at the Purser's Desk or can you just mark Unlimited Laundry on the first bag you send and then they'll bill you for it?

When we board, we'll already have 3 days' worth of dirty laundry from our pre-cruise, so I want to send a bag the first night/morning, but if we have to request the billing from the Purser, that means standing in line upon embarkation, or a few hours later, and that line is always long on embarkation day.

We usually have the same 2 or 3 day's worth of laundry as well.

You can place the "Unlimited Laundry Package" on your account by visiting the Front (Main) desk, or your room steward can handle it for you. It's usually the first thing we put on our ship's account.

If you happen to have a full suite, the free laundry and dry cleaning is included as one of your "suite perks". Same if you are a 4-Star Mariner.

Enjoy your cruise & let laundry be one less thing that concerns you! :D

I find it amazing how much dirty laundry I could stuff into one of HAL's laundry bags to send off for the "By-the-bag" service ... especially in comparison with how much room that very same laundry took in my luggage while packing to come to the ship or go home!!!!!!!! :eek: If I were to pack my luggage the way I pack that laundry bag, not only would my bags be smaller but they would be heavier too! :eek:

Of course, one must be careful when swinging around one of those crammed-to-the-max laundry bags. They make fabulous weapons. I saw a cabin steward grab one, swing it around, and clobber his steward-partner in the groin. :eek:

I find it amazing how much dirty laundry I could stuff into one of HAL's laundry bags to send off for the "By-the-bag" service ... especially in comparison with how much room that very same laundry took in my luggage while packing to come to the ship or go home!!!!!!!! :eek: If I were to pack my luggage the way I pack that laundry bag, not only would my bags be smaller but they would be heavier too! :eek:

Of course, one must be careful when swinging around one of those crammed-to-the-max laundry bags. They make fabulous weapons. I saw a cabin steward grab one, swing it around, and clobber his steward-partner in the groin. :eek:

OUCH!!! :eek:

We usually have the same 2 or 3 day's worth of laundry as well.

You can place the "Unlimited Laundry Package" on your account by visiting the Front (Main) desk, or your room steward can handle it for you. It's usually the first thing we put on our ship's account.

If you happen to have a full suite, the free laundry and dry cleaning is included as one of your "suite perks". Same if you are a 4-Star Mariner.

Enjoy your cruise & let laundry be one less thing that concerns you! :D

I'm trying to avoid having to be in line at the Front desk so I guess I'll ask our cabin steward about it.

We definitely do NOT have a suite. We can't even afford a balcony. We usually book the cheapest oceanview. And I'm only a 1-star Mariner, will be a 2-star after our next cruise. Nowhere near 4-star since we book cruises by itinerary or price, not by cruise line.

Thanks for your reply.

Archived