Freedom of the seas @ Pt. Canaveral

Im going on a W. Caribe on Freedom of the Seas on 5/16/10.

Wondering what the best time to get to port canaveral was, I was thinking 11:30am. we are taking a shuttle from our hotel in Orlando. Also we booked a Junior Suite Aft. Do you get priority boarding with this room, are there any other so called "perks"? How many electrical outlets are in the room? If anyone has pictures of their trip I'd love to see them, we are very excited to go.

Im going on a W. Caribe on Freedom of the Seas on 5/16/10.

Wondering what the best time to get to port canaveral was, I was thinking 11:30am. we are taking a shuttle from our hotel in Orlando. Also we booked a Junior Suite Aft. Do you get priority boarding with this room, are there any other so called "perks"? How many electrical outlets are in the room? If anyone has pictures of their trip I'd love to see them, we are very excited to go.

Love FOS's aft cabins..had them four times. We've boarded around 11:00a almost every time so I'd plan on arriving around then. You don't get priority boarding for a JS unless you have elite C&A status with RCL, but there are special check-in lines for suite guests they'll let you use to expedite the check-in process. There's two outlets if I remember right on teh vanity, and we always bring a very long extension cord so we can have power to the balcony for Ipod player. Enjoy, I'm on just before you the week of May 2nd.

also how late are the pools open on the freedom? on the sensation last year it seemed they closed them down around 10, even the serenity area.

Don't think they close the pools unless you see the nets drawn across one, usually meaning they're cleaning it. I've seen folks/kids swimming at all hours of the evening and early morning, especially in the many hot tubs to chose from...try the two cantilevers ones in the Solarium area and watch the stars above...very cool!

thanks for your replies. We had expedited check in with carnival last year too, that's cool and they move you along fast. that's also great that they don't close the pools unless for cleaning, that was a big dissapointment for us when our group wanted a late night swim or just a swim when it wasnt crowded. thanks and have fun on your cruise.

Archived