Goff's Caye Snorkeling in Belize - a.m or p.m?

seking

Carnival finally now has Goff's caye listed as an excursion to book online. However, when I tried to book it, the time listed was from noon-4:00pm. I was hoping to do it in the morning and then go into the port for a little shopping when we were finished with the excursion. Someone recently posted a review of this excursion on the Belize boards and their trip was in the morning. Does anyone know if they do both an a.m and p.m. trip? If they do, I wonder why you can only get p.m when you try to book online?

Thanks

Guest Time2gocruzn

Hmm thats strange..when I booked our Goff's excursion online a couple of weeks ago (for our cruise in March on the Miracle) I didn't get a choice either I was ONLY offered the AM. Maybe they sell the AM first and when that fills start selling the PM..that way they don't have to run 2 half full tours? Don't take my word for it tho...just thinking/guessing outloud :)

Thanks for the replies! I was thinking the same thing, that maybe they put the PM trip on the online booking thingie and after it sells out, then they will offer the AM? Guess I will just call them as I don't want to miss out on the excursion, but also really want to do the AM.

Archived