Beach Club El Tecolote (La Paz) ?'s...

Kevin Hort

Can anyone give me any information regarding the Beach Club El Tecolote in La Paz? I have been going back and forth with them via e-mail but I am not well versed in Spanish and am having a difficult time understanding what they have to offer.

I have been to their Web site and the excurions to the sea lion colony look great, but it is difficult to understand the specifics of the trip. I would rather book it privately than through the cruise line if I could.

Does anyone have any thoughts, suggestions or comments? Thank you!

don't have an answer for you, but if you copy and paste their email info into the google translate link below, it will translate the whole email pronto (copy text by bolding the text, then right click, then copy, then go to google translate box, right click, paste)

You can also write out your emails in English into google translate, convert to spanish, and then copy them into your emails to your AI in La Paz (nice area, everyone that cruises there raves about it, hottest Chilies Rellenos we ever had)

Google translate saved the day after rebooting a chineese cell phone and having all chineese characters with no way to figure out how to set the phone to english.

http://translate.google.com/#es|en|

• 4 weeks later...
don't have an answer for you, but if you copy and paste their email info into the google translate link below, it will translate the whole email pronto (copy text by bolding the text, then right click, then copy, then go to google translate box, right click, paste)

You can also write out your emails in English into google translate, convert to spanish, and then copy them into your emails to your AI in La Paz (nice area, everyone that cruises there raves about it, hottest Chilies Rellenos we ever had)

Google translate saved the day after rebooting a chineese cell phone and having all chineese characters with no way to figure out how to set the phone to english.

http://translate.google.com/#es|en|

Thank you for the link! That was quite helpful. We are really trying to plan an excursion to the sea lion colony but we aren't having much luck. We had actually planned on simply booking it through the cruise ship but when I went to register last week the tour was already sold out. Now I am trying to get us booked through other means and it has been challenging.

I have heard nothing but good things about La Paz. We are looking forward to the visit. We are docked there until 10pm so we will have a nice long day to experience the area.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Archived