Help from England Please

We are booked on the Allure for sept 25th 2011,in Canada my friend has family in england ,we were wondering how to find out how much it would cost for them to join us on the ship.We are booked in a D8 cat,I believe they live in Manchester.Thanks

If you go on the rccl site I believe you just click on the area of the map that is england to get costings otherwise contact a major travel agent in the UK ? thomascook or similar they all have websites and should be able to help. If you want me to cost it up for you happy to do so just need sailing dates, amount of people and cabin type you want. Good luck

If you go on the rccl site I believe you just click on the area of the map that is england to get costings otherwise contact a major travel agent in the UK ? thomascook or similar they all have websites and should be able to help. If you want me to cost it up for you happy to do so just need sailing dates, amount of people and cabin type you want. Good luck

If it's easier you can go to http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/ which will give you the UK based website. At the top right of the page you can change country.

Edit : I've had a quick look at a D8 for the Sept 25th sailing.

Basic costing for booking online: £743pp , gratuities £91.28, Taxes/fees £136 = £1713.28

Have to add air fares to that.

Archived