Booking first cruise, trying to find hump cabins on Century, concierge class

jwright98

Hi all! I've finally narrowed our cruise down to Century, 5nt to Roatan and Cozumel (2 ports we really wanted). Thought about the Eclipse for 7 nt, but felt that may be too long. Anyway, I am ready to book, but wanted to find out which cabins are the "hump" cabins that may have a larger balcony (not sure if they are larger in general). Looking for concierge class. :confused: Pref Vista deck, but one above or below too (Penthouse and I think Panorama).

Any help will be much appreciated!:)

'Hump' cabins are found on Solstice-class ships. Where the ship juts out (the hump), cabins have larger balconies.

On Century, CC cabins on Vista deck are usually quieter, since you're between two cabin-only decks -no restaurants, discos, etc. On the Penthouse deck, a CC cabin near the suites may get you a little better service, perks, etc., but you're also beneath the pool.

Welcome to Cruise Critic, by the way !!

Try for a family cabin at the stern. Almost like a suite & the balcony is a little bigger. Downside - noise/music from the bar one or two decks down

If you can do it, try a Sky Suite. They have extra room inside and a huge balcony. That way, you will have a butler and all his services. Stayed in #1058 and it was heaven. Either way, have a great cruise.

Archived