Carnival Excursion - Cabo

afcj1

Has anyone taken this excursion? It's $74.95, so I'm wondering if anyone's "been there, done that" I don't usually go with the cruise ship excursions, but since it's a short day, I thought that it might be worthwhile.

Thanks!

Cabo by Land & Sea

Experience the beautiful coastline of Cabo San Lucas from two unique perspectives.

On this excursion you will:

• Board a catamaran for a 40-minute journey to the very tip of the longest peninsula in the world.
  • Enjoy a complimentary beverage while seeing pristine beaches, towering rock formations and the dramatic rock monument of Los Arcos.
  • Listen to a narration by J.M. Cousteau on the marine life, ecology and early history of Baja California.
  • Learn about the lovely views of Land’s End, the small coves, and impressive hotels along the coast.
  • Board an air conditioned motor coach and head toward the other side of Cabo.
  • Visit the local Glass Blowing Factory to observe the talents of native craftsmen.
  • Witness the arid desert setting and white sand coves of the cape as you drive north.
  • Stop in the picturesque town of San Jose del Cabo to visit the mission church and its shady tree-lined plaza.
  • Continue to Cacti Mundo, an ecological cactus garden containing over 750 species of cactus from around the world.
  • Stop at a cliff top restaurant for a refreshing complimentary beverage and sweeping views of the bay.
  • Stay downtown for shopping or continue directly to the tender pier.

I did this excursion and really enjoyed it. Saw a lot in a limited amount of time. I would have liked to spend more time at the glass factory and in San Jose del Cabo. Saw very unique cactus at Cacti Mundo. Great introduction to Cabo.

I did this excursion and really enjoyed it. Saw a lot in a limited amount of time. I would have liked to spend more time at the glass factory and in San Jose del Cabo. Saw very unique cactus at Cacti Mundo. Great introduction to Cabo.

Thanks a lot. I think I'll sign up for it.

Archived