What cabin to book on Legend?

We had cabin 8236 in 2008. It was great!! only i flight of stairs (which are very near your door) up to the Lido deck for food. It was quiet. Nothing above you except the ice cream station which is not very busy at night. No deck chair scraping that you sometimes hear people complain about. We loved it. It is an 8E, I think. WE had booked a Balcony Guar. and that is the cabin we ended up with. I would highly recommend it.

We've stayed in cabin 7235 (extended balcony) in May of 2008 and 7239 (regular balcony) in September of 2009. Both cabins were great. Mid-ship location is excellent. Elevator up for food. Elevator down for gambling. Cabin 7239 is at the edge of the balconies that project out beyond the extended balconies so you still have fabulous views (especially as you leave Tampa and Honduras).

If you don't mind the obstructed view balcony 5236 it has a really long balcony. I booked it for my 2011 cruise. I had same cabin on Pride and it was great

we also have 5236 booked for Jan/2011 I stayed in that cabin on the legend last year also, the balcony is to die for and the price is very reasonable because they call it obstructed.

Cindy

6185 suite, the location is perfect midship and the balcony is a nice size if you don't have a wrap which is the ultimate suite. Penthouse is not worth the extra money on Spirit class in my opinion.

we also have 5236 booked for Jan/2011 I stayed in that cabin on the legend last year also, the balcony is to die for and the price is very reasonable because they call it obstructed.

Cindy

so, why do they call it obstructed? What do you see that obstructs the view? Booked on the Glory, but thinking about changing to the Legend after reading posts.......

Thanks for all the great information!!

We had 7258 on our recent cruise onboard the Legend. The balcony was extra long I would say it was easily twice the lenght of a "regular" balcony. It was also an extended so it was a couple of feet wider. Just two decks below the Lido so easy access to the pools/buffet; without being on deck 8 and having to possibly hear the noise from the Lido.

They call is obstructed because the life boats are even with the floor of you balcony, that's for the ones in the back. The rooms in the front have taller life boats and are even with the railing of your balcony, making it harder to see out. The back ones though, you don't even notice the life boat unless you are trying to look straight down. I love balconies and the 7a's on the spirit class are the best bargains.

Cindy

Archived