Is it smoke free yet

DAN 60

Ventura, Oceana & Artemis went smoke-free in all internal spaces, including The Exchange on Ventura, some time last year. The rest of the fleet adopts the same policy in April (Oriana, Aurora & Azura) and May (Arcadia) this year.

I welcome this change. We were on Ventura in September/October 2008, and we simply didn't use The Exchange because of the smoke. We're looking forward to doing so in May when we next cruise on her.

Ventura has been smoke free since October 2008. I happen to know as we were on the first cruise to be smoke free.

Brian

You're absolutely right, Brian. In fact now I think about it, it may even have been the cruise after ours; if not that one, then certainly the one after that. I remember that we were a bit disappointed it hadn't been introduced for ours.

Our first cruise on Ventura was the one before it went smoke free. the Exchange was a challenge trying to get through the haze to get to the theatre. By our 2nd cruise it was smoke free and what a difference it made. Sue

Archived