Miracle Southern Caribbean Feb 24 Review

IMG_1400.JPG

Pitons from the Catamaran

Hi I know you probably said what tour this is where you ride by the PITONS on the Catamaran. I want to do this but am making sure I know what tour to book. Was the tour through Carnival? if not who did you contact? Thanks, Julie

Hi, I can answer this question as I was also on this tour. A group from our Roll Call all booked the Land and Sea Tour from Serenity. A fabulous day that I would highly recommend!

Thank you...I knew I had read it but for some reason could not find it.

Great review, Nancy - with additions from Scott & Ed.

I don't know why it took me 2-1/2 weeks to find this review as I've been on the boards twice a day since we returned.

It was so nice meeting all of you CC cruisers.

Can't wait till we board Miracle next January for Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Aruba & Curacao.

Any of you want to join us?

Great review, Nancy - with additions from Scott & Ed.

I don't know why it took me 2-1/2 weeks to find this review as I've been on the boards twice a day since we returned.

It was so nice meeting all of you CC cruisers.

Can't wait till we board Miracle next January for Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Aruba & Curacao.

Any of you want to join us?

Hello Mary good to hear from you again, we are looking to do this cruise

in late February or March.

Papanh

Hello Mary good to hear from you again, we are looking to do this cruise

in late February or March.

Papanh

I think I mentioned this when I met you, but it turns out there are 6 people I know from 2 previous cruises that are on the roll call for 1/22/2011.

Did anyone keep and scan the shopping maps for these ports?

Sorry to say that the port maps must be out there with Day 6's Capers. Thought I had them, but evidently not.

Hey Nancy - How about a Northern Iowa v Washington final for March madness?????

Scott and Kathy

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I just booked this cruise for our family for 3/3/2010 to celebrate my and DH's anniversary (we were married on the Glory). Your review is making me anticipate our cruise that much more, even though we were just on the Dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Appreciate all the info from you all.

I have 10 long months to wait until my b2b cruise on the Miracle.

I have enjoyed all the info shared here. I am trying to decide between Bernard and Joyce for our tour in St Maarten. Love the land/sea tour idea for St Lucia and just starting to look around for St Kitts ideas as its first time ever there.

I started a file with all the capers, tour info and reviews from you all. Makes it more exciting to read them and get ideas.

Loved the photos as well.

SO thanks to you all!!!

I hope some of you still get notification from this thread.

I want to secure the Serinity Land/Sea tour for my family.

I sent an email to them at Ambassador and got rates of $155 for shared tour and 710. for private.

I would like to know if this is the same you booked with AND if you did the private or shared tour? Also was the catamaran a shared even if you did a private land tour?

All info is appreciated on who, how and what.

Thanks

The tour was $95. a person, that included lunch, there was about 16 of us in 2 buses, it was the regular land sea tour and the catamaran was shared.

papanh

WOW that is a great rate. Wonder if it went up or you used a different agency to book with. Do you have a web site that you all used?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

WOW that is a great rate. Wonder if it went up or you used a different agency to book with. Do you have a web site that you all used?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I will answer as I was lucky enough to be on this tour. We booked directly with Serenity on their website serenitytvl dot com I spoke with John 758-450-4525 If you go to TripAdvisor you can read my review. It should also have the contact info.

Hope you can get the great $95 rate and hope you have as much fun as we all did.

Kathi

Pulling this out of the depths to say thank you for the review.:)

We were looking at the land/sea with serenity and were wondering about the swimming and the sailing by the pitons. You all looked like you were having a great time! Hope it goes as well for us. I am off to call them right now!

Cheers!

Archived