Seafood shack

See here for the menu (and many others)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1099593

I loved the Seafood Gumbo served in a bread. One of the best I´ve ever had.

steamboats

Thank you for taking the time to post these. Greatly appreciated. Which was your favorite? How do you compare the Specialty to the Opus Main dining? We've done many specialty on the other RCCL ships we have sailed, and have had great luck with Chops & Portofino. Want to go to Giovannis, Solarium, and Seafood Shack -- tho. Being from New England, fish is our specialty, so we will see ..... I will try the Seafood Gumbo also -- one of my favorites.

Does anyone have a menu for the seafood shack on the Oasis. What do you recommend or want to warn to stay away from?

Thanks.

I agree the seafood gumbo in a breadbowl was awesome, as were the sweet potato fries. Luved that place.

The Seafood Shack is very good but not comparable to Chops or Portofino. It is a very casual outdoor restaurant. You need to try 150 Central Park, The Chef's Table or the Solarium for dinner. We did not make it to Giovanni's.

Archived