Can we buy Sheridan's in any of the ports in the Mexican Riviera?

stargate fan

I did a search, but it came up empty.

Can we buy Sheridan's in the Mexican Riviera? We have purchased bottles in the Caribbean, but were not sure about Mexico.

We purchased it on the ship to take home. It was on sale and reasonable, but a cruise out of Miami.

Iv seen Sheridans at the liquor store near the port in Cozumel. They also had the smaller size bottle. ...someone on the ship claimed that store was stocked out of Miami and not locally owned.

I dont know about Mexican Riveria ... but I am sure its sold in Cozumel in the liquor store there in both sizes. On the shelf against the wall with the other liquors... right past the tequila. :D

Iv seen Sheridans at the liquor store near the port in Cozumel. They also had the smaller size bottle. ...someone on the ship claimed that store was stocked out of Miami and not locally owned.

Wow... how odd...

You'd think that the taxes and duty would have to ride along if the stuff came out of Miami as they have to pay that all that up front...

Any liquor store folks out there???

:confused:

I thought it was definitely cheaper in Cozumel than on the ship.

However did not pay attention to size of bottle so it is possible ship was cheaper but do not think so.

This was two weeks ago on Freedom btw.

Wow... how odd...

You'd think that the taxes and duty would have to ride along if the stuff came out of Miami as they have to pay that all that up front...

Any liquor store folks out there???

:confused:

Maybe the liquor wasnt shipped out of Miami, but he said the guys who ran the store were in Miami who made the decision on what to stock.

This was the guy who worked in the liquor store on the ship and said he was friends with the guy.

As I said ... this was the liquore store in the port area in Cozumel, inside the fence where I sampled and bought tequila...

Maybe the liquor wasnt shipped out of Miami, but he said the guys who ran the store were in Miami who made the decision on what to stock.

This was the guy who worked in the liquor store on the ship and said he was friends with the guy.

As I said ... this was the liquore store in the port area in Cozumel, inside the fence where I sampled and bought tequila...

Yeah... that makes sense. It wouldn't surprise me if more than half of the shops in San Miguel were owned/operated by Americans.

:)

I've bought Sheridan's in all MX ports. Last cruise, I checked the ship prices before I got off on Coz, and yes it was more on the ship than the big store at the pier.

Since Carnival sez they beat all shore prices......well, I took a pic of the Sheridan's in the store that showed the price.

When I showed it to the liquor store guy on the ship, he had to sell it to me for the shore price!:D No prob.

I've bought Sheridan's in all MX ports. Last cruise, I checked the ship prices before I got off on Coz, and yes it was more on the ship than the big store at the pier.

Since Carnival sez they beat all shore prices......well, I took a pic of the Sheridan's in the store that showed the price.

When I showed it to the liquor store guy on the ship, he had to sell it to me for the shore price!:D No prob.

lol you go girl. Thats a good idea to do it with a camera.

They had a espcially good price on Sheridans on my last cruise, never saw it on sale on the ship before.

One good place to look is Wal-Mart. There is one in Puerto Vallarta just across the street from the pier where you dock... a very easy walk. The have a couple aisles of liquor.

Their pharmacy is a trusted place to get cheap Rx meds too. Highly recommended!

Was that $40 per bottle or for the both? I think I'd enjoy that and I had already planned on getting a bottle for my BFF for visiting with my cats while we're gone.

We just came back from Mexico and didn't see Sheridan's anywhere...

Bought two bottles on the ship for $39.99... pretty darn good!

:)

Was that $40 per bottle or for the both? I think I'd enjoy that and I had already planned on getting a bottle for my BFF for visiting with my cats while we're gone.

I was on Ecstasy just before Mach and they had two regular sized bottles for $39.99 PLUS a half size bottle and I passed it by, Im full up right now with Carnival liquor. I went on so many Carnival cruises, my house looks like a Carnival liquor store. What a deal. It was only the first night or I probably would have reconsidered and bought it.

Archived