Port transfers from Courtyard Marriott downtown?

cruisingbajan

We have booked this hotel and it includes free transfers to the port. Anyone ever utilized this service from this our any hotel?

How does it work? Do they leave at a particular time or do you tell them when you want to leave? This is my first time using this service.

Thanks in advance:)

We have booked this hotel and it includes free transfers to the port. Anyone ever utilized this service from this our any hotel?

How does it work? Do they leave at a particular time or do you tell them when you want to leave? This is my first time using this service.

Thanks in advance:)

We are staying here in April and I called to set up transportation to the port and they asked me when our ship was leaving and I told them 4:00 and they said they would have me to the port by 3:30. ROFL, I said never mind I would call a cab, so needless to say their transportation is not useful. Geez by 3:30 I will have almost half a fun filled day on my cruise. ;)

We are staying here in April and I called to set up transportation to the port and they asked me when our ship was leaving and I told them 4:00 and they said they would have me to the port by 3:30. ROFL, I said never mind I would call a cab, so needless to say their transportation is not useful. Geez by 3:30 I will have almost half a fun filled day on my cruise. ;)

That is not cool at all:(:mad:.

Did you buy the cruise package with transfers as well? This is not good I plan to be on board b4 12 for my cruise.:eek:

I'm going to call right now!!

Archived