Protocol on organizing private tours

Rocket4Oh

I am new to cruising and have been learning a lot by reading the CC boards. I’ve seen quite a few private tours organized by one of the passengers but I have a question about how one shares the cost. There are some tour guides (actually taxi companies) who only have 4 passenger vehicles and they change by the taxi. It works out perfectly if you have exactly 4 passengers per cab but what if, for example you only have 10 wanting to go on the tour. Is the typical protocol to divide the TOTAL charge for all the taxis and divide amongst the 10 or does each taxi group take care of their own thereby leaving the taxi with only two to actually have double the cost? (This could also happen if, at the last minute, someone dropped out)

we have answered in the other thread

best to stick to one thread on the same question

:confused::mad:

You will notice that both postings happened right after the other. So the obvious conclusion is that something caused two postings that were identical and it was not a result of wanting to take up space or expecting to get quicker/better responses by double posting. Of course, I would only post a question once

:confused::mad:

You will notice that both postings happened right after the other. So the obvious conclusion is that something caused two postings that were identical and it was not a result of wanting to take up space or expecting to get quicker/better responses by double posting. Of course, I would only post a question once

Sorry

I saw your first post at 9 am & then this one at 11 am

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1157922

Right after the other ...really:confused:

Lyn

Sorry

I saw your first post at 9 am & then this one at 11 am

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1157922

Right after the other ...really:confused:

Lyn

I posted within 10 minutes of one another. And, if you had thought about it, if the posts were time stamped at 2 hours apart, and yet showed up on adjacent rows, that would have been the reason for a 'double posting' because it was thought that the first post didn't go through. Give me a break.

Archived