Dining option

ortrud

Since NCL is finally coming to Tampa we booked our second cruiseon Star (first was on the Norway, many years ago). I understand the concept of MTD in the Main Diningroom but there are many other restaurants listed, are there any we can use without paying a charge? If there are, which ones are they?

Thank you for your help.

Since NCL is finally coming to Tampa we booked our second cruiseon Star (first was on the Norway, many years ago). I understand the concept of MTD in the Main Diningroom but there are many other restaurants listed, are there any we can use without paying a charge? If there are, which ones are they?

Thank you for your help.

i have no idea what MTD is, but....

The main dining rooms, buffet, room service have no extra charge. Many people never go to the speciality restaurants.

Thank you for your help.

Buffet, Blue Lagoon, and Room service are all free....as well as the main dining rooms. :)

Archived