Unique Photos

PineappleGal

I wonder if the first cruise is always the best?

As far as the Dream goes, it was a nice ship, but our Group is why we had such a blast.

I still liked the Spirit better, but I don't know if that is because she was my first cruise?

I will find out in Sept. As it is the Spirit that is taking us to Alaska...

then next Jan. we will try the Liberty, and see what she has to say as far as cruises go.

OK I had better find another photo to put up, or it will look like I was Hi Jacking the thread.

This was what I had brought to put on the Chair just in case, but we never had time to sit or lay out in the sun, at least while on the Ship.

Not to mention I always saw open chairs.

CarnivalChog.gif

Hilarious picture!! :)

I guess I'll just have to go on at least a few more cruises so I'll know the difference! ;)

I'm jealous you already have plans for TWO MORE! ENJOY!!!:D

Hilarious picture!! :)

I guess I'll just have to go on at least a few more cruises so I'll know the difference! ;)

I'm jealous you already have plans for TWO MORE! ENJOY!!!:D

Cruise Critic Group Cruises.

The one to Alaska, was a great Price,

but they (Carnival) has taken back all the Cabins that were not booked, so that deal is gone.

And we also have a great Deal on the Liberty come Jan. 15th out of Miami...

And My sister got us almost free airfare, so we are going...

Cruise Critic Group Cruises.

The one to Alaska, was a great Price,

but they (Carnival) has taken back all the Cabins that were not booked, so that deal is gone.

And we also have a great Deal on the Liberty come Jan. 15th out of Miami...

And My sister got us almost free airfare, so we are going...

I will definitely have to look into the group cruise thing for our next one - sounds like those get some great deals.

Almost FREE airfare?! NICE! :)

Which ship is that, it looks huge

If you are referring to the Carnival ship it looks like a Fantasy class. It's very hard to make out the name but I'd guess at Elation. The second funnel is either photo-shopped or there is another ship behind it.

Fantasy class ships are, by today's standards, relatively small. Around 70,000 gross tons and 2,000 passengers.

Edited by broberts

If you are referring to the Carnival ship it looks like a Fantasy class. It's very hard to make out the name but I'd guess at Elation. The second funnel is either photo-shopped or there is another ship behind it.

Fantasy class ships are, by today's standards, relatively small. Around 70,000 gross tons and 2,000 passengers.

Good guess... yep, that is Elation. It wasn't shopped; there is another ship behind Elation, not sure which one but the same class.

This is the very first sunrise on our very first cruise. Taken in 2006 from the Disney Magic, just prior to pulling in to Castaway Cay. :)

739083450_229c44eaba_b.jpg

Awesome sunset shot. I made it the background on my computer desktop, looks great. Hope you don't mind.