Unique Photos

PineappleGal

I love this thread and have enjoyed immensely looking at all the photos. We are now only 3 weeks away from our next cruise: on the Carnival Liberty to Western Caribbean on July 31st.

The following picture was taken leaving Miami on the Carnival Destiny, September 2009.

Nope, it won't show, how can I post a photo on here? Please help.

Edited by Monina1961
Pic attachement didnt show up

4777634773_09b8c0bebd.jpg

Who did her hair? It almost looks like there is a tarantula on her head.

That IS a real tarantula on her head!!! Thank you Cuizer2 for getting those posted. I wonder what I was doing wrong??

That IS a real tarantula on her head!!! Thank you Cuizer2 for getting those posted.

I realized it was real. The "brave daughter" line made that clear.

What are you doing wrong? I can't answer that. I can tell you want I did. First, you should know that I am on a PC and using Firefox. However, I belive that this will work on an iMAC (I have one) and with IE (I rarely use it).

First, I went to your link so that the picture was visible. Then I right clicked on the picture. A little menu pops up. Left click on "copy image location".

I guess I should mention that I use tabs, which are available in both Firefox and IE.

At any rate, back to the post. There is a yellow box with a picture of a mountain in it (it is just below the undo arrow). Left click on that. A little box pops up. Right click in the area where the address goes. A little menu pops up. Left click on paste. The picture's address now goes into the little gray box. Click on okay. The picture should now show in your post.

I love this thread and have enjoyed immensely looking at all the photos. We are now only 3 weeks away from our next cruise: on the Carnival Liberty to Western Caribbean on July 31st.

The following picture was taken leaving Miami on the Carnival Destiny, September 2009.

Nope, it won't show, how can I post a photo on here? Please help.

You can try following the instructions I posted in the prior post, or you can tell me what it is that you are doing, and I can then try to help.

Two things:

1) It is easier if the picture is already hosted on the Internet somewhere. I use both Photobucket and Webshots. Both are free. There are other picture hosting sites. Some of the others are also free.

2) I going on a cruise tomorrow, so after this evening, I will not be able to help you for about 1 1/2 weeks.

...and to think that I wasn't even drinking (yet) when I allow Caruso to wrap this snake around my neck on the Triumph back in 2002. I must have been crazy!?! :)

095.jpg

Edited by RMcoolX

DW and I going down the Bobsled run in Jamaica. Notice the concentration on the driver's face. My wife screamed all the way down the mountain, that's the only way I knew she was still with me.:D

JamaicaBobsled.jpg

By far my favorite picture on this thread, thanks for sharing! It looks so amazing that my roommate and I are going to book this excursion too!