Article: 'Star Princess' overnight cruise

jleq

Everybody enjoyed themselves.Maybe for some it was their first and only cruise. Everybody was very happy and the weather was beautiful warm and sunny as we left port in Seattle.

Many of us were out on our balconies early the next morning watching the sun rise sailing along side Stanley Park on the way to our mooring at Canada Place. I was taking pictures.

Then leisurely breakfast in the dining room which included the special French Toast which Princess always offers just on debarkation days..:)

IMO, one day cruises (that don't start and stop at the same port) are really expensive.

The one quoted in your article, for example, goes from Seattle to Vancouver. So not only do I have to pay the $100 or whatever for the cruise, but then I gotta pay for airfare/busfare to get back from Vancouver to Seattle.

Can be one pricey evening for sure!

IMO, one day cruises (that don't start and stop at the same port) are really expensive.

The one quoted in your article, for example, goes from Seattle to Vancouver. So not only do I have to pay the $100 or whatever for the cruise, but then I gotta pay for airfare/busfare to get back from Vancouver to Seattle.

Can be one pricey evening for sure!

It cost me $69 and dropped me off at the pier in Seattle.

If you went over the border stayed in a Motel/Hotel overnight and paid for meals plus gas for your car could cost even more.Remember that $100 pays for room plus dinner and breakfast plus one way fare..

You would have to pay for round trip transportation if not on the ship trip.

Archived