Anyone want a collection of Horizon "Celebrity Today" Eastern Caribbean Patters?

CaribbeanBound

My wife collected all of the "Celebrity Today" patters (daily announcement newsletters) from our recent 10-day Horizon Eastern Caribbean cruise.

They are marked up and a few have been folded to fit in our pocket.

Just wondered if anyone has any interest in these. You can have them for free (just pay the postage after receipt). The file is an inch thick. I figure I can mail them to you in one of the $3.95 USPS Priority Mail Envelopes.

Any interest?

I'll refresh this offer one time (by basically bumping the thread by typing this), and I'll check again for any takers on Wednesday.

If no one is interested, I'll just toss the patters. No big deal, really, but I need to bring this to a conclusion. Thank you.

Thanks CB but the Wifester has a whole room full of cruise memorabilia/junk/garbage/collectables… that are going into a scrap book, and, at that rate she is going, it should be finished a few years after he11 freezes over!

I made it a point to get 2 copies of each daily newsletter for each cruise we have been on so we could use one during the cruise and have one crisp new one to take home as a wonderful reminder of our trip (not to mention the 100+ photos and VHS movies). Well my DH decided to clean out one of our closets in an effort to find something else and decided they needed to go...so I no longer have my memories :o( PLEASE whatever you do don't throw them out, they do mean something to your significant others, I sure wish I still had all mine! Trust me my hubby won't be tossing this year's cruise patters out!

Archived