Last Day of work.... Longest day ever?

maxamuus

Leaving for vacation tomorrow. :D Hate to rub it in but sorry gotta do it. ;)

No, the longest day is the one you spend waiting to get on the flight and/or sitting in the car for the long drive to the port. ;)

No, the longest day is the one you spend waiting to get on the flight

Yeah tomorrow will be ugly. 630am flight so gotta leave the house at like 4am or so. Plus its supposed to snow tomorrow so im feeling good about buying insurance this time around.

The last night is aweful. Our last cruise I was jumping around like a little girl repeating "we're going on a cruise tomorrow, we're going on a cruise tomorrow." DH kept laughing, I know he would have been jumping around with me if he didn't want to appear so manly. lol Less than two weeks til our cruise and Im arleady feeling that little girl in me banging to get out. Sleeping is near impossible the night before.

Yeah tomorrow will be ugly. 630am flight so gotta leave the house at like 4am or so. Plus its supposed to snow tomorrow so im feeling good about buying insurance this time around.

Good luck to you, Max. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. :D

The last day at work was always dreadful. I'm a nurse and I always wound up with the worst assignment the last day. Maybe it was the charge nurse being jealous, I don't know:rolleyes:. One time I was offered a "low census" day on my final day and I jumped at it. :D

Have a wonderful time on your trip. I still have 150+ days to think about it.

Would now be a good time to rub in the fact that I have not seen sno in 11yrs? And that I am within driving distance of all the FL ports?

Very Jealous. I have several vacations, including two cruises coming up, and I don't think they will ever arrive! I am struggling to get through the next 3 1/2 weeks until my trip. Have a great time!

Archived