Kids on the Golden Princess - June 5-12?

SamboniMan

Hello,

We are sailing the Inside Passage RT from Seattle from June 5 -12 with our almost 7 year old son. Would like to know ahead of time if maybe there are any other kids of similar age so we can get them together at the beginning of the cruise instead of discovering each other too late.

Thanks!

Hello,

We are sailing the Inside Passage RT from Seattle from June 5 -12 with our almost 7 year old son. Would like to know ahead of time if maybe there are any other kids of similar age so we can get them together at the beginning of the cruise instead of discovering each other too late.

Thanks!

If you call Princess 2-3 weeks prior to the cruise they will give you a break down of the total sailing and break it up into age groups. ;)

Hello,

Thanks!

You may check with the roll call, and also enter a request there!!

If there isn't a thread started, you could start one.

Cato :)

Thanks everyone. I have posted in a couple of places. I am concerned about the number of kids because our schools get out so much earlier than most (before Memorial Day)! I will call Princess as you suggest as well.

Thanks again!

Archived