drug theft on paradise

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_14633674?source=rss

talk about cruising the high seas...man o man.

OOO! OOO! OOO! Can I say it first?? lol, There was a post about this yesterday, its ONLY on page 5!!! :eek: Geez!! rofl... :rolleyes: J/K...

Anyways...this is a great story, who comes up with "Shabiz" as the culprit? :confused: What a name! :D

OOO! OOO! OOO! Can I say it first?? lol, There was a post about this yesterday, its ONLY on page 5!!! :eek: Geez!! rofl... :rolleyes: J/K...

Pot stirrer. ;)

Anyways...this is a great story, who comes up with "Shabiz" as the culprit? :confused: What a name! :D

It would only be better if "Shabiz" was described as only having one arm.

You know I almost bruised my fingers holding them back from saying that today Tenga, lest I be called mean:D for pointing it out.

Thanks for being the mean guy!!!

Cheers, Carole

...and in other news, there are no security cameras pointed at the drug closet on cruise ships!

Exactly! I guess a security camera pointed at the narcotics cabinet was too expensive. Why the hell does a Carnival ship travel with such a huge quantity of pain killers, anti depressants and sedatives? Where was the staff? How did this guy gain entrance?

One could deduce security isn't what it should be on Carnival.

Exactly! I guess a security camera pointed at the narcotics cabinet was too expensive. Why the hell does a Carnival ship travel with such a huge quantity of pain killers, anti depressants and sedatives? Where was the staff? How did this guy gain entrance?

One could deduce security isn't what it should be on Carnival.

*YAWN*

Took you long enough. You're starting to lose your touch.

Carnival clearly had too many controlled substances on board. This "alleged" thief should sue Carnival for this over-stock of unnecessary drug paraphernalia. As a matter of fact, every passenger on board should sue.

:D

You know I almost bruised my fingers holding them back from saying that today Tenga, lest I be called mean:D for pointing it out.

Thanks for being the mean guy!!!

Cheers, Carole

Anything to make your life easier ;)

Archived