Just off of Sky March 5th cruise

MichaelinME

What did you do in the ports? or was this a "ship is the destination" cruise for you?

Aren't those electronic bingo machines very expensive, more than the cards? I remember paying around $100. I won but had to split the winnings with 3 others so it didn't even cover the cost of the machine.

Is Longboards the same as Blue Lagoon(Cadillac Diner on PofA), a 22 hour a day open comfort food place?

What did you do in the ports? or was this a "ship is the destination" cruise for you?

Aren't those electronic bingo machines very expensive, more than the cards? I remember paying around $100. I won but had to split the winnings with 3 others so it didn't even cover the cost of the machine.

Is Longboards the same as Blue Lagoon(Cadillac Diner on PofA), a 22 hour a day open comfort food place?

Longboards is a sports bar that serves food supposedly similar to Blue Lagoon, but it is only open like 6:30 pm - 5am, not 22 hours. I really wish it would be open at lunch time.

Did you take pics of the dinner menus for the main dining room? Please say they still have beef wellington.

From what people have said in recent reviews, the menus have changed recently. I too would love to see the menus if anyone too pictures of them recently.

Archived