Damien Tour in Bora Bora

ldparker

Anybody know of a tour offered by "Damiem" on Bora Bora? We did this tour a few years ago and had a great time, but I cannot find any contact information for the tour. I wonder if the tour simply isn't offered anymore?

Any Information?

Thanks, David

Anybody know of a tour offered by "Damiem" on Bora Bora? We did this tour a few years ago and had a great time, but I cannot find any contact information for the tour. I wonder if the tour simply isn't offered anymore?

Any Information?

Thanks, David

We just returned from a cruise which took us to Bora Bora - We booked a tour with Moana Tours, Phillipe Hatton, owner. The tour of the island and out to the reef to swim with the rays and sharks was terrific. They showed up exactly on time, did not charge for reservation before we commenced the tours and were very, very nice people. moanatours@mail.pf

Any Information?

Thanks, David

Hi David,

I did a tour with Damien in June 2008 and have booked him again in another 4 weeks:D

His website is http://www.boraboraphotolagoon.com

if you go to "Charactersitics" and scroll down you will find his cruise special.

He is giving us a 2 1/2 hour lagoon swim and snorkel this time for $65USD, we did a 4 hour one last time.

I have been in email contact with him regularly and he always is prompt in answering.

Chez

xx

Hi Chez,

Thanks for the website address. We will contact Damien and see what he has available for our cruise in October. We totally enjoyed our last excursion with him a few years ago. Glad to hear he is still offering day trips.

David

Bucky, this is the email address I have been using

postmaster@boraboraphotolagoon.com it is in the "contact us" section along the top of the page.

Dougo, here is the link to his cruise excursion info. Yes, I think he does honeymoon tours and takes photos etc

http://www.boraboraphotolagoon.com/en/pageLibre00010200.html

Chez

xx

Archived