Family Interior Stateroom

Got a great deal on a Family Interior on the Indy and can't find much information about it. I'm trying to figure how much of my "storage stuff" I need to pack (overdoor shoe hanger, etc.). There are only 4 of us and the one picture I can find looks like there is plenty of storage.

Does anyone have any pictures? What kind of storage is there in the bunk area? I've read conflicting info on the bathroom. Is there a tub? Any other differences?

Thank you!

we always try to book our five kids in a family stateroom, we have never had the family interior, but we have had the family promenade which i am assuming is the same set up. there is plenty of storage - a huge walk-in closet, an large armoire in the main area, and a small armoire in the bunk bed area. there are also a couple sets of drawers in different vanities around the room.

there is a seperate "closet" type room where the bunk beds are. it has a curtain as a door, my kids fought over that little room, the only problem is you obviously can't see the tv from in there, so if they happen to be resting in the room at any point, they couldn't watch tv.

there is a bathtub/shower combo in these rooms, the bathroom is a good size compared to a regular stateroom.

what price did you get for this room? we were booked on the freedom in september but just last night i switched to the liberty sailing the same week because the liberty had the family promenade rooms for $879 for the first 2 and $200.50 for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th guest. It saved me about $800 by switching!

Thanks for the info. The girls are 15 so they will only be in there to sleep and dress. Didn't get as good as deal as you since we're cruising Spring Break over Easter. When the prices dropped, I was able to get it for the same price as our inside guarantee room with a little OBC. Would have liked to do adjoining but none were available.

Archived