any special CC cabins on Century?

jwright98

I'm hoping to be on the Century in December. Before booking, are there any "special" Concierge cabins with say, larger balconies or nicer decor? I heard of the sweet 16 on M class. Just wondering. My choices for category C2 are limited to a few cabins near the front and near the rear (like near the aft elevators), on the Vista and Penthouse decks.

BTW, this will be my very first cruise. :)

I'm hoping to be on the Century in December. Before booking, are there any "special" Concierge cabins with say, larger balconies or nicer decor? I heard of the sweet 16 on M class. Just wondering. My choices for category C2 are limited to a few cabins near the front and near the rear (like near the aft elevators), on the Vista and Penthouse decks.

BTW, this will be my very first cruise. :)

The only larger balconies for CC class staterooms on Century are 9230 and 9243 on the Vista deck. They are aft cabins and offer great views as they have no aft balcony partition. We had 9230 on the last TA on Century and enjoyed the views the balcony offered but the lack of privacy was a issue for us. All the CC cabins have the some inside space. We likely would not book this stateroom again even with the additional balcony size based on that it's only 1/3rd covered from above.

Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise on Century, its our favorite ship.

Joel

Archived