Ordering wine beforehand, question

If I was to order a bottle or two of wine to be waiting in my stateroom, do I also have to pay extra for them to open it? I saw it said corkage fee will be waived if you choose to have it during dinner? I was just wondering. Also wondered if I can bring my own bottle opener on board incase, lol

We order 2 or 3 bottles of wine pre cruise for our cabin and there is no corkage fee, they have 1 bottle on ice and the other(s) sitting on the desk with 2 wine glasses and a plastic wine opener. We get clean wine glasses as needed from a bar.

Ok wine experts...I'm thinking of booking a RCCruise but I want details on the wine packages...prices, how many bottles, is there a unlimited package?

The RC web site doesn't offer this info prior to booking.

Thanks in advance,

Heather

Ok wine experts...I'm thinking of booking a RCCruise but I want details on the wine packages...prices, how many bottles, is there a unlimited package?

The RC web site doesn't offer this info prior to booking.

Thanks in advance,

Heather

Somewhat off topic but see here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1129043

Archived