Miami Question

lpeavy

Hey yall! I'm hoping someone on here can help me. I've never been to Miami before and am looking for a hotel to stay in the night brfore our cruise departs. I don't want to park at the port and hoping I can find a hotel that offers long term parking for alot cheaper with a secured area. But, I want something close to the port so we can catch a taxi and it not be too expensive. Got any ideas! Trying to save my money in Miami so I can spend it on the cruise! Thanks!

Hey yall! I'm hoping someone on here can help me. I've never been to Miami before and am looking for a hotel to stay in the night brfore our cruise departs. I don't want to park at the port and hoping I can find a hotel that offers long term parking for alot cheaper with a secured area. But, I want something close to the port so we can catch a taxi and it not be too expensive. Got any ideas! Trying to save my money in Miami so I can spend it on the cruise! Thanks!

Miami is not a location where you want to leave your car.

Your best bet is to park at the port and try and find a reasonably priced hotel off priceline.

It also depends on what time of year you are going.

In peak season (December through April) you want to avoid anything less than around $125 a night.

Marginal hotels in Miami are particularly dismal.

All Miami hotels offering these deals will be out near the airport - downtown hotels charge $25+/day for parking. :mad: Many on these boards suggest the Hampton Inn-Blue Lagoon. Parking is not secured. A cab to the port will cost about $25+tip each way. Between the hotel and cab fares, I am not sure you are saving much over the port parking fees.:confused:

You can search parksleepfly.com for other hotels offering parking deals. Good luck!:)

Archived