Ecstasy Penthouse!

luving2cruise

Hi everyone I am looking for new pictures of the Esctasy penthouse suites. I have done a search on the threads but can not find any recent pictures.Thanks!

Penthouse? They's added some balconies, but I don't remember anything about a penthouse.:confused: Check that, do you mean the Grand Suites on the "upper" deck (suites they added balconies to)?

There is an owners suite (actually two) that face the main pool area. Was in it 4 years ago before they re-did it. Wonderful space!

Isn't that now Camp Carnival? Someone on our recent roll call stayed there in the past and has some pictures of that one.

They are a little scattered on her PhotoBucket: http://s43.photobucket.com/home/halecjaclyn

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/halecjaclyn/?action=view&current=OS_2_Floor_plan.jpg

Maybe, have not been on her in a while. I had heard the same about the Imagination and when I went on her last April, they were still there. Mach may know for sure as he was just on her.

Jim - See the extra link I added to my post above yours!

Oh yes they now call them grand suites GS!

Grand suites are cat 12 (old words), different than what I was describing. Still a very nice cabin. Happy cruising. Enjoy it. We did a GS on the Inspiration last year....really nice.

The PS or the Owner's suites were still there in January. They are on the spa deck. I thought I heard they were redone on the dry dock, but I'm not sure. We stayed in one a few years back and it was awesome. It sold us on suites forever. Too bad we could never afford the owners suite again.

The PS or the Owner's suites were still there in January. They are on the spa deck. I thought I heard they were redone on the dry dock, but I'm not sure. We stayed in one a few years back and it was awesome. It sold us on suites forever. Too bad we could never afford the owners suite again.

But, how was it being right above Camp Carnival? Those kids were all over the Atrium area on my cruise last month, so I would think it rather noisy being right above the actual place, especially in the Summer time.

Archived