BEST thing to do when money isnt much of an issue

Fourseventeen

When we went to St. Thomas we took the ferry over to St. John's and hit Trunk Bay, which is beautiful. They have great snorkeling with underwater signs to point out what you are looking at. We stayed here awhile, then took a taxi over to cinammon bay to check it out too. After we left here we stopped at a little place that's right where you catch the ferry and had lunch. I can't remember the name at the moment but it was great food. Here's the ferry schedule. You can see the ferry is easily doable on your own and you can go to either St. John, Jost van Dyke, or other islands.

vinow dot com

St. Thomas - St. John Passenger Ferry

Passenger ferries operate between St. Thomas (Red Hook & Charlotte Amalie) and St. John (Cruz Bay).

From Red Hook:

Transportation Services and Varlack Ventures

Rates: One-way, $6.00/Adults and $1.00/Children ages 2-11. Seniors are $1.50 (VI Residents only, 62 years and up, proof of age must be shown). There is a charge of $2.50/piece for luggage/boxes. Telephone: (340) 776-6282, (340) 776-6412

Time: 15 to 20 minutes

Leaving Red Hook, St. Thomas Leaving Cruz Bay, St. John

6:30 am, 7:30 am then hourly from 8:00 am to Midnight

Hourly from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm

I hope you don't mind me asking such a personal question, but can you tell me about how much this trip cost?

http://www.bigblue-usvi.com/star.html

Here is a link to the Big Blue website (rates).

I am looking into using them for our trip next year. I've been to St. Thomas/St. John plenty of times (ho hum) but I really love the BVI and I really want to go hang out at JVD for the day.

Archived