drink prices and info on Palm Beach?

amamba

Can anyone tell me what the average price of a fruity drink in Cozumel would be at some of the beach clubs? I've seen the menu at PB which lists $6 - $7 for those types of drinks. Is this pretty standard on the island? Also, do most beach clubs sell drinks in pineapples, or is that just available at Paradise Beach? I am also looking for more information on Palm Beach - no offense to families with young children, but I am looking for the beach that will have the LEAST amount of kids. I would like a quiet, relaxing location with nice beach chairs.

For a quieter beach with very comfortable lounge chairs Palm Beach is an excellent choice. They have drinks in pineapples as well. I'm pretty sure the price is the same as at Paradise Beach for those. They also offer 2x1 Margaritas all day long. I understand the Mango Margarita is the one to try.

When on a tropical island...

On an earlier post, I think Sally mentioned sushi. My 3 college age kids love sushi. Can someone provide info on menu items and prices. thanks.

Palm Beach has three different types of sushi rolls on their menu. Spicy Tuna, California, and Smoked Salmon. The prices are in the $7-$9 range. Chopsticks are optional...:D

Elizabeth

Archived