courtyard downtown to bayside

cruisingbajan

Yes, sidewalks all the way. And if you walk SE 2nd Street to Biscayne Blvd you'll see the Intercontinental Hotel. At the end of its entrance is the beginning of Bayfront park and you can walk along the waterway all the way to Bayside Marketplace.

And it's lit so you can walk back in the dark too. If you're uncomfortable going through the park cross Biscayne Blvd and walk along the office buildings side. Heavily traveled area so you should be okay. Wahlgrens on 2nd from the hotel before you hit Biscayne if you need travelstuff. Also a couple of places to eat breakfast as Marriott's breakfast is rather expensive for what you get.

And it's lit so you can walk back in the dark too. If you're uncomfortable going through the park cross Biscayne Blvd and walk along the office buildings side. Heavily traveled area so you should be okay. Wahlgrens on 2nd from the hotel before you hit Biscayne if you need travelstuff. Also a couple of places to eat breakfast as Marriott's breakfast is rather expensive for what you get.

Thanks crewsweeper...that was my next question:). Where can we get a few supplies from before we leave.

Thanks crewsweeper...that was my next question:). Where can we get a few supplies from before we leave.

I stayed here last year and will again this year. There is a CVS one block away. You can see it when you get to the hotel. We made a quick trip over there in the morning and it worked out great.

Archived