Midnight Buffet?

phinn

Can anyone tell me if the Solstice has a midnight buffet? I really miss those.

No it does not.

"Midnight buffets", as such, are gone from the Celebrity fleet. There was just too much waste, as most people aren't hungry at that time of night. And the staff work that went in to them was astounding.

Celebrity has instituted a lovely buffet brunch instead. I believe this is offered once per cruise (on cruises over a certain number of days. I don't know what the threshhold is). It is usually offered on a sea day.

There are also other types of evening food events offered...we have experienced several dessert buffets, chocolate buffets and some themed outdoor buffets on the pool deck. In our experience, there has always been one of these evening buffets offered on every Celebrity cruise we have sailed. 90% of our cruises are 10 days or longer. I don't know what is offered on short cruises.

Thank you, sounds inviting. Just as well I suppose since I seem to sleep through a lot more late happenings on the ship now than I did when I first started cruising...must be the salt air.

We did the 5 night Century in 2008 and no outdoor (lunch) buffet was offered. I was disappointed. We will be back on Century in April for the 4 night cruise. I guess just no time to add in an event like this.

Archived