need help - nickeloden at sea

deuceguy

We have a cruise booked on the Jewel in June and just found out that now it's a 'Nick at sea' cruise for kids amd families and well we now have questions about what to expect.

Will most of the ships activities be directed for kids or will most of the activity be in one part of the ship. We have nothing against Nickeloden but wanted a relaxing vacation and probably would have picked a different week.

thanks for any info

My understanding is that all cruises on the Jewel and the Epic are now Nick Family Cruises, so I am sure it will be limited to certain areas - I have heard of things like character breakfasts, greetings, shows, etc.

If I read the press release correctly it stated it would be a year round theme on the Jewel. I'm booked on a Sept cruise going to Canada. I did a similar cruise on the Dawn a few years ago and it definitely was an older crowd...very few children. So, I'm thinking they wouldn't be on then.

My family and I are big fans of NCL. We have been planning a Nick cruise since it debuted on RCCL two years ago. We were going to do the Nick family cruise on Marineer of the Seas summer of 2011. Now we will be on NCL during Nick Family Cruise Week, because we want to be submerged in all things Nick. I hope they put one ship on the West coast. RCCL had one on each coast for a dedicated week to Nick activities.

In Sept. we will be on NCL Spirit for a Canada/New England cruise. I wonder if the kids room will have a Nick theme.

When is the Nick Family Cruise Week where you can be submerged in everything Nick? From what I read when NCL first announced the partnership with Nick was that the first specialty cruise where actors from Nick shows would be onboard was going to be on the Jewel later this year but they didn't announce the date?

All the cruises on the Jewel starting the end of April and all the cruises on the Epic starting in July will have Nick activities. Nick activities onboard is year round on Jewel and Epic.

Did NCL schedule a date for the specialty cruise and is it on sale now?

I have a cruise on the Jewel scheduled for 7/24/10, but my nephew would like to go on the cruise with the Nick actors onboard.

Of course, pretty much any cruise in June and July will have lots of kids. Having or not having Nick will not matter. They are out of school. We cruise off season, or take longer than one week cruises for exactly this reason.

Archived