Royal connect

mrtdm1

I have 4 parties boarding this Saturday and want these phones. We will have to board at different times. do we all have to be present to get a phone for each couple or may we just have all four shipbard cards?

I have 4 parties boarding this Saturday and want these phones. We will have to board at different times. do we all have to be present to get a phone for each couple or may we just have all four shipbard cards?

You need your SeaPass card to get a Royal Connect phone. In your case, if you want them linked together, you (or your cards) need to rent them together.

To directly answer your question, you do not have to be present, but your SeaPasses do, which means you all have to be aboard the ship.

They insisted we all be there to sign the contracts. Then go directly to Park cafe for the best roast beef sandwiches served on pretzel rolls. Do not pass go but do pass the windjammer cause it is jammed !! I am in serious withdrawal for them ........you should have no problems if you are there and go directly to the conference center on 3. I was first in line half an hr later it was packed.

• 2 years later...

Pardon the pun... but I think RCL is missing boat ! If RCL would find someone to write a downloadable app for Royal Connect, persons with smart phones would be able to "BUY" it (at going app rates), then the person could go to a desk on board and "PURCHASE" a pass key number (or the like) for the duration of their cruise. RCL could also uses the app for numerous different aspects of cruising, promotional and booking information. C'mon RCL... you're smarter than this.

Pardon the pun... but I think RCL is missing boat ! If RCL would find someone to write a downloadable app for Royal Connect, persons with smart phones would be able to "BUY" it (at going app rates), then the person could go to a desk on board and "PURCHASE" a pass key number (or the like) for the duration of their cruise. RCL could also uses the app for numerous different aspects of cruising, promotional and booking information. C'mon RCL... you're smarter than this.

I read in one of their blogs that they were already working on an app for smartphones.

Have you been to the website lately? Sadly, no, I don't think they are! :eek:

Archived